The Pregnancy Centers of Central Virginia has been dedicated to helping women, teens and families in the Central Virginia area since we opened our doors in 1984. We offer a safe and confidential environment for women to receive loving counseling, information and free services. We do not refer for or perform abortions, and we do not profit from a woman’s decision in any way. In 30 years of ministry, we have come alongside 25,000 women to support them through the following services.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Confidential Options Counseling
- Abortion Information
- Ultrasound (limited)
- Community Referrals & Resources
- Pregnancy Support
- Post-Abortion Care & Support
Life assured for every baby.
Hope renewed for every family.
Lives transformed through Jesus Christ.
To engage and impact the lives of those facing challenges of pregnancy by offering hope and sharing truth through:
- Free, confidential, and non-judgmental options counseling
- Limited medical services including ultrasound
- Material aid
- God’s word and transforming love
Further, we provide hope and healing through post-abortion ministries and sexual integrity education.